Friday, January 14, 2011

Few of my favorite things..

..and I want them in my house!!

Design Trade
Garden stools are everywhere and I am loving them so much right now. How gorgeous is that color?!


Ideally, I would want this hanging off my ceiling but given the fact that I have 20 foot ceiling, it would be not possible.  


Realistically, I would take this. It's so beautiful! This would be perfect in my living room.



Couple of these would look divine in my kitchen island.

Now for some soft and beautiful fabrics that I heart!


Can you tell I love this shade of green?


Such an exquisite intricate design - stunning!


I want this ikat style everywhere in my house.

I'm sure you have seen these fabrics all over the place. The reason is simple: they are so versatile. They can work in any style whether its traditional, casual, eclectic or contemporary.

So there you have it. Few of my favorite things which I will love even more when they are in my house.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment