Sunday, January 9, 2011

Starburst or sunbursts mirrors

I have been checking out gorgeous sunburst or starburst mirrors all over the blogland. So of course, I have to have one in my house now!
There are so many tutorials out there and I am amazed at the creativity, hardwork and the brilliancy of the bloggers.

One of my fave bloggistas, the Nester, shared a beautiful and very creative tutorial for a sunburst mirror. 


Check out her easy peasy tutorial here: Nester's Sunburst Mirror

Another great one is by Craftynest.

Crafty Nest


This next one is sparkly, atomic starburst mirror which I absolutely adore! The tutorial is simple enough to follow.

(Source)

Well, this one is not mirror, but still is a thing of beauty.

(Source)

Last but not least, is by Honey, We're Home. I couldn't add the pic tried but it didn't upload for some unknown reason but I still wanted to share the link.

So these are few of my fave tutorials. Now the big question, which one to attempt?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking to our diy starburst!
    Shannon
    www.akadesign.ca

    ReplyDelete